Mindy Mizell Galey, Chair
What does the Communications Committee do?
- The Communications Committee consists of volunteers working with the Board and Management, providing timely information to Loft Ridge residents via newsletters and fliers
What are the duties of a Communications Committee member?
- Attend committee meetings
- Contribute ideas for how to best communicate important information to Loft Ridge residents
- Provide content suggestions to the committee chair for the newsletters
How do you become a member?
- Anyone can volunteer to be a member
- A call for new members is made during the Annual Meeting; you can also email the Board and let them know that you are interested in becoming a member
When does the Communications Committee meet?
- Generally, Communications Committee meetings are held as needed.